Whether vacant land or one of the most sophisticated high-rise office buildings or hotels, managing costs of ownership is a requirement. Some costs are easier to manage than others. One cost – electric utilities – may be reduced, even dramatically, just with the selection of lights bulbs.
LED bulbs have become less expensive to purchase and add substantial savings. Interior and exterior flood lights, light bulbs for lamps, even fluorescent bulbs are available. One example of savings is equivalent to 50% of monthly bills.
Such savings represent quite a difference of the life of ownership, and can be part of profit.
- February 20, 2018Managing real estate assets - some ideas!(0) Comments
- February 20, 2018Adding Curb Appeal(0) Comments
- May 19, 2017Location, location, location NEW MEANING(0) Comments
- April 18, 2016Hinges and More on Locks(0) Comments
- April 17, 2016Small Changes With Big Impacts(0) Comments
- March 27, 2015Updating Windows - Lots of Lessons(0) Comments
- September 27, 2014A Queston About Filing Annual Returns Related to Property Tax Exemptions(0) Comments
- July 26, 2014Avoid a BIG TRAP in Florida Property Tax Appeals(0) Comments
- September 9, 2013Covering The Territory(0) Comments
- August 20, 2013Problems That Arise At TRIM Time - and Solutions(0) Comments