Tag Archives: intangibles
Every state has different laws governing property taxes. One of the fundamentals is to know which one of two principles applies for all that follows should be consistent with the correct fundamental. Florida is a value in exchange state. That means ...
The caller asked for an explanation regarding the disqualification of a certain sale of real property that was conveyed "subject to" a long-term lease with a public corporation of high credit. TO: (deleted) Office of the Property Appraiser FROM: Sheila Anderson DATE: February 1, ...
- ad valorem taxes | arms length definition | attorneys | bonds | cap rates | chasing sales | classifications | corproate guarantees | cost appraoch | costs of sale | deeds | definitions | deputy | dor | easements | exhibit B | guidelines | imputed rent | intangibles | investments | lease-contracts | leases | mitt romney | personal property | physical improvements | prices | property appraiser | real property | rents | revenues | sale-leasebacks | sales taxes | square footage | statutes | stock market | tangibles | title-related documents | transactions | vacant spaces | value in exchange | value in use | values
- Comments Off on A Phone Call Request From a Property Appraiser’s Deputy
- Tweet This !
At a VAB Hearing yesterday, a question arose. Had the Property Appraiser properly disqualified comparable sales because they were foreclosures or deeds in lieu? CPS agreed with the disqualifications, but the special magistrate did not because he said in appraisal foreclosed transactions ...
- 12D-51.003 | 193.011 | 194.301 | ad valorem | arms length transactions | comparable sales | cps | department of revenue | dor | florida administrative code | florida law | foreclosures | governing | intangibles | legislative intent | personal property | professionl appraisal practices | property appraiser | real property appraisal guidelines | special magistrates | tangibles | VAB Hearings | vabs
- Comments Off on Another Way Assessment Differs From Appraisal
- Tweet This !
When someone gets a professional license or gets involved in possessory interests in real estate, it's typical in Florida to rely on the definition of real property found in Chapter 475. Chapter 475 is the licensing section for real estate agents and ...
- accountants | ad valorem | appraisers | assessors | asset classifications | chapter 192 | chapter 475 | contracts | documentary stamp taxes | florida | florida constitution | florida department of revenue | intangibles | inventory for resale | kitchen sinks | lawyers | leases | legal literature | legislature | national accounting board | possessory interests | professional license | real estate | real estate agents | real property | rent | residential | sales taxes | tangible personal property | taxation | value in exchange | value in use
- Comments Off on Among The Differences Between Appraisal and Assessment
- Tweet This !
- Buyers Due Diligence (5)
- Compliments (1)
- CPS Sources Of Professional Services (2)
- Curb Appeal (16)
- Digging Down Into The Details (35)
- Federal Government (3)
- Florida Government (29)
- Florida photos (4)
- Florida Property Tax Bills (25)
- legal literature (18)
- Meanings of Location (18)
- Ocala (10)
- On The Soap Box (8)
- Other Jurisdictions (12)
- Roaming Florida Roads (8)
- Uncategorized (16)
- VAB Due Process For Taxpayers (22)